These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! Oh that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places. If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life — the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us — that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. And we are writing these things so that your joy may be complete.
(John 15:11, John 17:20–21, Romans 11:33, Ephesians 1:17–20, Romans 8:11, 1 John 1:1–4, ESV).
Gifts I have noticed this week (#95 -# 104):
95) So very many times that I have been able to thank You for bringing a child safely through another day.
96) Showing me one small way in which I could serve my wife.
97) The wonder of Mark chapter 3, that the Son of God incarnate was recognized by demons but not by men.
98) Finally getting the motivation to walk home from work.
99) Wholesome alternatives to Halloween for the kids
100) The fresh smell of a new spring morning.
101) First-hand experience of how hard my wife works every day.
102) Your comfort even while my emotions plummet.
103) Ventolin working for a little boy with asthma.
104) An excellent vantage point to take a photo from:
See my entire list