This is an incomplete list as it only includes Kindle books that I highlighted text in during 2014.
- Get It Done When You’re Depressed by John Preston and Julie Fast February 2014
- A River Runs Through It and Other Stories by Norman Maclean
- Don’t Go Back to School: A Handbook for Learning Anything by Kio Stark
- Crazy Busy: A (Mercifully) Short Book about a (Really) Big Problem by Kevin DeYoung May 2014
- Undoing Depression: What Therapy Doesn’t Teach You and Medication Can’t Give You Richard O’Connor May 2014
- A Natural Approach to Mental Wellness by Gregg Krech May 2014
- Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David D. Burns M.D. May 2014
- Good Mood, Bad Mood: Help and Hope for Depression and Bipolar Disorder by Charles D. Hodges, M.D. May 2014 (This book is clearly written by someone who has little insight into what depression is really like).
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin June 2014
- How I Stayed Alive When My Brain Was Trying to Kill Me by Susan Rose Blauner July 2014
- Easy Bible Marking Guide by Randy A Brown August 2014
- Live Your Calling: A Practical Guide to Finding and Fulfilling Your Mission in Life by Kevin Brennfleck and Kay Marie Brennfleck December 2014