Some of the books I read in 2015, in alphabetical order by title.
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas
- Enjoy Your Prayer Life by Michael Reeves (Kindle version)
- Found: A Story of Questions, Grace & Everyday Prayer by Micha Boyett (Kindle version)
- Innocence Revisited: A Tale in Parts by Cathy Kezelman A bizarre book which may not be true as it claims to be (I haven’t researched this)
- Let Go by Pat Flynn (Kindle version)
- Louder Than Words by Todd Henry (Kindle version)
- Maximize Your Potential by Jocelyn K. Glei and 99U (Kindle version)
- Meaningful by Bernadette Jiwa (Kindle version)
- Melissa: A Father’s Lessons from a Daughter’s Suicide by Frank Page (Kindle version)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki (Kindle version) Reading this felt like a scam, I later discovered that it has been shown to be a scam.
- Sidetracked: Why Our Decisions Get Derailed by Francesca Gino (Kindle version)
- The 15 Success Traits of Pro Bloggers by Jonathan Milligan (Kindle version)
- The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman (Audible version)
- Uncertainty by Jonathan Fields (Audible version)