I think it is always good to ask why, and to keep asking it at decision points along the path (to wherever, the destination is determined by your answer to why).
So, why does this website exist?
- I like to have a ‘home base’ on the internet where people can find out about me and I control what and how information is presented rather than relying on luck, fate or Google.
- I’m choosing to remain independent of closed systems such as Facebook and other social media platforms. I publish all my stuff here, though I may comment and interact on those other platforms occasionally.
What can you expect to find here?
- First off, this is a personal website so will largely reflect me and what I find interesting.
- My interests include: Family, christian faith, poetry, science, toxicology, web development, mental health, and whatever else pricks my curiosity.
- Most often updates will take the form of thoughts, ideas and quotes. Occasionally I will write something longer.
Site Philosophy page inspired by: